- Inquiry with
detailed spec, order qty, packing etc.
- After receive the supplier’s sample, evaluate and comment on the sample.
Deposit of bulk
- Mainly payment method ( T/T, L/C, D/P), usually 30~50% deposit, the balance before shipment or upon receipt of email shipping doc.
Inspection or Nominated forwarder
- The supplier’s QC or the third party inspect bulk , and nominate forwarder if process in FOB condition.
- Buyer pay balance basing on supplier’s email shipping docs.
- Clear custom with the supplier’s shipping doc and pick up the cargo. then find logistics deliver the cargo to buyer’s warehouse for sale or distributing.
Quotation (FOB/CIF/CNF, etc)
- Quote basing on buyer’s require, and arrange sample for confirmation.
Proforma Invoice (sales contract)
- After confirm the sample and offer, the supplier will send PI(with products details and delivery date) for confirmation.
- Usually 30~45 days after order and deposit confirmed.
- Unload container or send bulk to nominated forwarder’s warehouse on appointed day after vessel confirmed.
Help buyer custom clearance
- After received the balance , the supplier released B/L or send original BL with shipping doc to help the buyer custom clearance.
Get feedback and improve
- Get feedback from buyer to improve quality and service in future orders.
We will deal with your message in 24 hours!
=do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="940" title="inquery"]') ?>